Refund & Cancellation Policy:
Please read the guidelines governing the cancellation & refund policy.
- If you wish to cancel your account, notify us at least 5 days before the end of your term (via an email to email@example.com or submit a support ticket at https://support.realwebsite.com) . Upon cancellation, your data may be deleted from our servers. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- Your subscription gets renewed automatically at the end of each month.
- If you have cancelled your account, you can request a refund of your last monthly subscription payment anytime within 30 days after that monthly payment has been processed.
- If you purchase a domain, custom setup services, or any products/services provided by a third party partner, these are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the RealWebsite service(s) for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, RealWebsite may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or investigation, or otherwise, forcefully removed our branding) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the services offered by us.
30 Day No Obligation Cancellation
RealWebsite offers SaaS service to companies under a 30-day no obligation cancellation policy. The no obligation cancellation begins immediately upon account activation. The 30-day no obligation cancellation period only applies to new customers and does not apply to existing customers that have a subscription plan. RealWebsite will also not honor a free trial period for customers who were once paying subscribers, cancelled, and then decided to reinstate their subscription to RealWebsite .
At any time during the 30-day, potential subscriber (customer) can cancel their account and will not be charged any additional service fees and can request a refund of their initial payment to start the trial.
In order to continue using RealWebsite after the 30-day no obligation cancellation period, you will automatically be set to continue to your selected payment plan which you have selected initially at time of activation.
Monthly Billing, Cancellation, and Refund Policies
RealWebsite charges and collects in advance for use of the subscription service.
All subscriptions monthly, quarterly and yearly renew automatically on their due renewal date according to date of purchase until officially cancelled in writing via email or submission of a support ticket, or submitting the cancellation request from within the customer profile.
Customers will receive an email from RealWebsite confirming that their subscription to the service has been cancelled.
Important: No refunds or credits for partial months, quarters or years of service will be refunded to a customer upon cancellation.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and the customer is responsible for payments of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
The fees that RealWebsite charges for the monthly, quarterly, or yearly services exclude phone, and Internet access charges, as well as other data transmission charges. Any currency exchange settlements are based on the customer’s agreement with the payment method provider. To be clear: these charges are the customer’s responsibility.
Customers have the ability to upgrade or downgrade their subscription plan for the SaaS services at any time.
The chosen method of billing will automatically be charged the new subscription rate on the next billing cycle.
With regards to downgrades on a subscription, RealWebsite does not issue refunds or credits for partial months of service.